Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost Done!


It's been raining and thundering here since last night. It feels like forever! My poor Golden Retriever, Eli, shakes nonstop. It's a good day to stay in and knit, but sadly, my Kate's Cardigan is almost complete and I need a new project. I still need to buy buttons and make button loops but I don't want to go out in the rain. This has been really fun. I've enjoyed the challenge and learned a lot. (This is only my third sweater of life and my first knit-along.) When I have it completely done, I'll post a pic modeling it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy,

    Your Kate Cardigan is beautiful. What yarn did you use? You should be very proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne. I used Cascade 220 heather. I bought the yarn at my LYS (Sow's Ear) with a gift card my sons gave me for my birthday. What a great gift. Not only did I buy the yarn on them, I also enjoyed the process of knitting the sweater.

    ReplyDelete